Shop Now for a Stress Free December!
Attention parents and grandparents of teenage girls! Not sure what to get your teenager? Check out the ideas below! Also see our gift guide for boys and ideas for stocking stuffers! No decisions to make. Just choose one or all! Any teenage girl would love one of these gifts. Happy shopping! Mel and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season! (affiliate links are included).
More gift ideas:)
- Lululemon Heathered Black Wunder Under Pant Hi-Rise– Love these!
- Bohemian Multi-Colored Sequin Cuff Bracelet– Super cute and great with any outfit.
- GoPro Hero6– Dream gift for the adventurous girl.
- Ferbia Women’s Pointed Toe Boots– Cute for jeans or dressing up.
- Wireless, Waterproof, Shower Speaker– This has built-in mic, suction cup, and 5W speaker. Great for the shower, pool or anywhere she wants to go.
- ArtNaturals Aromatherapy Essential Oil and Diffuser Set– Comes with 8 starter oils: peppermint, tea tree, rosemary, orange, lemongrass, lavender, eucalyptus, and frankincense. Has auto shut-off and a 7 color LED light. So many uses for oils!
- Cute Elastic Waist Peacock Pajama Pants– 100% cotton, super comfy.
- The Happiness Project One-Sentence Journal: A Five-Year Record (goes with the book The Happiness Project)- This would be a great gift for the beginning of high school or college!
- Kate spade New York Activity Tracker– Cute way to keep track of all activity.
- Air Chalks Set: 10 Colorful Hair Chalk Pens– Temporary color for fun accents on occasion.
- 12 pcs. Makeup Brush Set- Cup holder and 12 professional cosmetic brushes