Must Have Stocking Stuffers
Stocking stuffers are my favorite way to give gifts to our boys! I know I have many fond memories growing up as a child of Christmas morning and running to see what was in my stocking.
One of my favorite Christmas memories was receiving a printout of the safety features of a car in my stocking. I asked my parents if it was there by accident because it was a car that we didn’t have at the time. Turns out that they had gotten this car for me to take back to college. I was sooooo excited. Mind you it was the ugliest car ever, but it was all mine, and I couldn’t have been happier. Needless to say, that was my favorite stocking stuffer ever, especially since the key was in the toe of my stocking. (Sometime I will have to write a post on the ugly cars that my parents got for my sisters and I to drive.)
There are so many creative ways to give gifts in a smaller way. Our boys love to open their stockings first every Christmas morning. Santa props them up next to the fireplace since a couple of times they have pulled the hooks off of the mantle from their weight.
We have put together a gift guide for your teens’ stockings. We have asked our kids for ideas, so here you go! (note: affiliate links are included to support our blog)
- Echo Spot -This is a brand new! Doesn’t ship until December 19th. Now the new Echo Spot will “show” you things. It’s face now is a screen and you can watch videos, see your calendar and link to your camera feed to watch your sleeping baby. Amazing!
- Anker Power Core –One of the most powerful ‘mini’ chargers on the market. It will add over one charge (6 hours talktime) to an iPhone 6, almost one charge to a Galaxy S6 or around one charge to most other phones. These are great to throw in a backpack or purse.
- Wood Phone Cell Dock Stand –Works for iPhone 8, iPhone X, iPhone 7 7Plus, iPhone 6/6s/6 Plus, Samsung S7 S7Edge, Huawei P10 and others. This Beeiee iPhone dock offers special cutout to feed the power/sync cord. sync charging your phone and organizes cable. Cell phone holder provides stable holding both vertically and horizontally and comfortable viewing for reading text and make Face Time calls. It will amplify the sound as well.
- Swedish Fish –‘Nuff said. Really any candy works!
- Duct Tape –The uses for duck tape are endless, both for crafts and fixing things. My boys have many rolls of tape, and they have used it for so many things!
- Sun Bum Chapstick –Always a good choice! Contains soothing Cocoa Butter. Gluten Free/100% Vegan. Petrochemical Free.
- Crazy Socks –Moisture wicking, ventilation, smell free, soft touch and durability. Perfect gifts for a stocking! Fits socks size 8-14; men shoes size 8-13 / women shoes size 7-13. 80% Cotton, 15% Nylon, 5% Spandex, soft and comfortable.
- Fitbit Alta Bands –Track your activity levels, sleep patterns, and more with the black Fitbit Alta Activity Tracker in size small. This sleek band uses an array of sensors to keep track of how many steps you take, how far you walk, how many floors you climb, the number of calories you burn, and the time you spend active. Alta is sweat, rain, splash proof.
- Wireless Bluetooth Earbuds –Crystal clear stereo sound. The in-ear headset built in bluetooth V4.1 technology and Mic. gives a real stereo music sound and stable calling. Sweatproof and waterproof. Up to 7 hours talking time. ( My son got these for his birthday and loves them for the gym!)
- A Dogs Purpose –Everyone love a great dog movie. But, seriously, any movie is a great idea for a stocking. My boys always like a couple of movies for their stockings.
- Noise cancelling headphones –Active Noise Cancelling technology. Significant noise reduction for travel, work and anywhere in between. Advanced active noise reduction technology quells airplane cabin noise, city traffic or a busy office, makes you focus on what you want to hear, enjoy your music, movies and videos. The noise cancellation function works well both in wire and wireless mode. https://www.reviews.com/noise-canceling-headphones/ (A great article on research about these type of headphones.)
Don’t forget that cash and gift cards are also great small gifts that are always loved by any teenager!